The Goldman School of Public Policy, University of California Berkeley published a “Strategic Plan” focusing on FIX’D Inc. The plan identified FIX’D Inc as having a 97% success rate with program graduates.
FIX’D fills a critical gap in current veteran support services. We provide behavioral health services and accredited life coaching and peer support counseling. When veterans leave the service they lose their sense of purpose and lose the close-knit support units to which they have become accustomed. Many deal with substance abuse, PTSD and other behavioral and mental health problems that can lead to legal trouble, impact families and cause a veteran to commit suicide. The VA is overwhelmed by the need and can only serve those who qualify for service-connected benefits, leaving a sizable portion of the veteran community without access to timely mental health and support services.
The GET-FIX’D Program
Has over 400+ Graduates. The GET-FIX’D Program has a 97% Success Rate!
The FIX’D Crisis Line
201 Successful Crisis Interventions!
FIX’D Peer Support Counselors
(209) 666-7178 or
Veteran Crisis Line
1 (800) 273-8255 press 1
Suicide is NOT an option!
Has helped over 1000 Veterans, Active Duty, and Military Families with immediate needs, intervention and wrap around services.
FIX’D has partnered with Dr. Victoria Boccanfuso, who is a licensed clinical psychologist with over 10 years of experience. She works with individuals as well as couples and families. Her office also offers group therapy.
FIX’D Program’s Objectives:
- Improved access for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment for Veterans.
- Provide a viable alternative to the Veterans Affairs Administration for clients who are unable to receive timely treatment due to eligibility or demand.
- Reduce the rate of Veteran suicides by providing a crisis line for Veterans operated by Veterans in partnership with the National Suicide Prevention Hotline.
- Provide Veteran-centric customized treatment plans utilizing the whole person care model.
- Increase accountability for Veterans currently assigned to the Veteran Treatment Court.
- Improved quality of life for clients.
- Meet the immediate needs of clients being housed and fed.
- Perform 700 plus crisis interventions.
- Improved accountability for and compliance with the Veterans Treatment Courts mandates
- The reduced veteran suicide rate
- Reduced veteran homelessness
- Veteran community building and engagement
- Reduced burden on Veteran’s Administration
- Reduced burden on the criminal justice system
Veteran Treatment Court Graduate
Serving those who serve us, our Veterans
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and extend our services for all Veterans. FIX’D Inc. is a 501 (c)3.